- Conduct regular thorough examinations on newborns and young children to check and record their health and normal physical development.
- Examine sick children to determine their condition and ask intuitive questions to gather information about symptoms.
- Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and individual medical history.
- Prescribe medications and give detailed instructions for administration.
- Prescribe and interpret appropriate lab tests to gain more information for possible infections or abnormalities.
- Prepare and administer vaccines according to the governmental vaccination plan.
- Examine and treat injuries and refer the little patients to physicians of other disciplines when necessary (e.g. surgeons, ophthalmologists, orthopedists etc.).
- Advise parents on children’s diet, exercise and disease preventive measures.
- Keep updated records of patients’ illnesses, surgeries or other medical episodes (allergic shocks, injuries etc.).
-Keep abreast of advancements in pediatrics and best practices by attending seminars and conferences
- Conduct research to increase knowledge about medical issues.
- Issuing medical reports as and when needed in line with Centre’s policy.
- Develop & maintain a good rapport with patients.
- Providing services courteously and respectfully, with regard to the cultural beliefs and needs of patients.
- Working constructively and harmoniously with other members of the Centre to ensure patients receive optimal care.
- Administrative and management duties as assigned.
- Completes the patient records in HIMS system as necessary.
- Participate in CME programs / workshop/ conferences and other seminars etc.
- Participate in YMC activities as requested.
- Consult with or provide consultation to the other Doctors when needed
- Maintain Medical Ethics.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RO1,000.000 - RO1,500.000 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Muscat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!