- Check to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customer’s problems.
- Ensure outstanding customer satisfaction by maintaining strong working relationships.
- Acts as point of contact for complaints and escalates issues as appropriate.
- Entertains patients with make sure that they are being treated very well.
- Make sure all guests, visitors, patients are being catered accordingly.
- Maintain good attendance and punctuality.
- Strictly follow HOD instructions and meet job responsibilities.
- Always smile and show confidence and deal with patients professionally.
- Always communicate with guest, visitors, patients politely and clearly.
- Takes care of the children and guide patients to the concern departments.
- Entertain, welcome, guide patients appropriately from the entrance until they leave the hospital/centre.
- Monitor and ensure the cleanliness of the hospital/centre.
- Takes care of the bulletin board for the announcements, change the subject and content every month.
- Coordinate and cooperate with all the departments whenever required.
- Always wear uniform and professional attire.
- Suggest and initiate new innovative ideas to improve the quality service to everyone.
- Do presentations, follow and respect internal policies all the time.
- Provides extra service to hospital/centre guests and visitors by offering drinks and/or snacks.
- Make sure to distribute doctor’s schedule to all concerned staff.
- Make sure to turn-on the TV and Music in the receiving area,
- Create activity for children (use cartoon characters, balloons, floral and light decoration) inside hospital/centre premises as applicable to entertain them while their parents are having their appointment with the doctors.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: RO150.000 - RO180.000 per month
Ability to commute/relocate:
Muscat: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Willingness to travel:
Please enter your email to receive a job alert when similar jobs are available. You can cancel job alerts at any time!